Thursday, September 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I decided to dedicate this "Throwback Thursday" to my mentor, my inspiration, my late grandmother. 
A woman that I am lucky to have known. 
I never did grow into those eyes...
Hadn't quite mastered the art of smiling on cue. But look at my grandma.
She always had the most fabulous clothes. 
And the most fabulous glasses. 
All smiles on Christmas morning.
My brother always called her "Yah-ma"
Halloween
Easter
Meeting baby McKenzie
Sweet glasses Shea...
High School Graduation
A day at the races with the girls.
My grandma LOVED the horse races. Even used to have horses IN them!
Family
Thanksgiving at the country club. She could work a pant suite like no one else.
And in RED no less!
I had my 21st birthday in Las Vegas and my grandparents came and celebrated with me!
How cool is that??
I have so many wonderful memories that I will cherish forever.


Miss you every day grandma. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...