Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday Favorites!

First of all, if you're not familiar with Oh Joy! you really should be. I've been obsessing over her for awhile and, just this week her product line with Target launched! (Check it out here.)

Now, don't get me wrong, like most red blooded American women I can't walk into Target without buying a least a half a dozen things that I don't need, but the new Oh Joy! collection makes me want to splurge even MORE than usual! I thought I'd just share a few of my favs.
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 

And the best part of it all is how reasonably priced it is! As soon as the line launched I checked it out online and KNEW I had to have that coral ice bucket. I went to my local Target and it was nowhere to by be found! :( And then it happened! I found one on some random isle of the store, like someone had it in their cart and realized they didn't really need it and just set it down (my friend Danica is NOTORIOUS for that). I was so excited! (Not gunna lie, I'm probably going to end up getting the confetti, the water bottle and the cake stand too, but the ice bucket was a MUST.) I've been in the process of looking for a new bar set up and will definitely be using my new Oh Joy! ice bucket as my inspiration!

Happy Friday!


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I just saw that coral ice bucket at my target and was SO tempted to put it in my cart! I left it at the store though...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...